Saturday, 19 January 2013

Lipstick caught my eye today.

Howdy guys :)



My Dress is from topshop (£20) My ring is from Republic 
(onsal£3) My boots are from Tesco 2 years 
ago & my bag is Topshop (£40)




So today I was a tad bit more productive than I was yesterday. The first thing I did when I woke up was rip open the curtains in excited to see if anymore beautiful snow had fallen and had left everything looking pretty, but disappointment quickly set in when I noticed that the snow had mostly melted and now it was just sludge in most parts. So obviously there were no snowmen making or angel making for me today, I do love to be a child every once in a while. Once the disappointed had settled in and I realised I wasn't going to be a kid for the day I decided to get dressed up all cosy and head out, I didn't know exactly where I was going when I left the house as I didn't have anything planned but surprise surprise I ended up in Boots, now for anyone who knows me well they will know that boots is one of my favourite places ever , anyone who is not from the UK or Ireland Boots is a drugstore. I wandered on in to try find the 'Rimmel Kate Moss' lipstick in 107 for one of my friends, she noticed my lipstick a couple weeks ago and really liked it and asked me to pick her up one if I get the chance, since then I have been looking in nearly every pharmacy and this lipstick is ALWAYS sold out, which didn't really surprise me because it is a beautiful lipstick. But to my surprise they had the lipstick in stock so I snatched up the last one off the shelf.. Yippee! I then headed into Superdrug, again another Drugstore, where I had a nosey around and came across A LOT of lipsticks/lip butters I really really liked, and after testing almost every single one on the back of my hand I choose 4 that


From Top Left - Revlon Lip butter in Candy Apple 035. MUA Shade        
13. Collection 2000 Passion Fruit 05. MUA Shade 1.
I though needed to be in my life (see pictures below), After I have given them a go and tested them as much as I can I will be sure to do a review on what I thought of them. It intrigues that the MUA lipsticks where only £1 and I'm quite skeptical, but hey I'm gonna give it a go and see how I get on. I then Trotted into poundland. Ooh I like poundland a lot especially because they sell yummy/unhealthy food for so cheap, I maaaay have picked up 6 milky bar selection boxes that were reduced to 50p, I just couldn't resist, they're just SO good! After visiting some other shops I remembered I had a No.7 voucher for boots that I hadn't used, I've been receiving these vouchers for so long but for some reason I was just never into checking out the range and giving it the time of day. But today I said 'Heck I'm gonna give it a go' so after standing staring and practically reading every ingredient on the products I bought the 'Beautiful skin foaming cleanser for normal/oily skin', for years now I've always used my Garnier Milk cleanser, Rose extract' and because that had always done the job for me I never felt like I needed to change so its quite scary for me to try this but giving the fact that I had a £5 off voucher and it only cost me £3 I'm willing to try it out. And after that long stressful day (Naaat) I headed into Esquires for a nice hot cup of tea and some tomato soup to warm up, delish! & Hey presto that was my adventure today :) What did you do? Let me know in the comments, I love to chat :)
No.7 Beautiful skin Foaming cleanser and th£5
off voucher.













Adios Amigos x

13 comments:

  1. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 165 Countries and 8790 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog!

    new follower :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these little photos. so cuute :)

    btw i'm hosting a giveaway for a cute clothing boutique that I thought you might like. and i'd love for you to enter it if you have time :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on the lip butter in Candy Apple for a while now. I'm just waiting for them to go on sale at the drugstore! I love the colour its so pretty! Stop by my blog if you get the chance xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They leave your lips feeling so moisturized, I do recommend them.

      Chloë x

      Delete
  5. I've been enjoying the snow so much too! I love it! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a great fan of lip stick and this color is always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to try candy apple! I'd love to see a review x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Josie

      Once I've had it for a bit longer I'll be sure to do a review about it.
      I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it and I'm really liking it so far :)

      Chloë x

      Delete