Saturday 30 March 2013

March Favourites

 Howdy Dudes &  Dudettes 


Maybelline Define a lash mascara - HERE
I got this mascara a while ago but only the past couple of weeks I've really enjoyed using it. I know some people don't like plastic applicators but I really like them. This mascara lengthens your lashes without leaving clumps, very lightweight mascara so you don't feel as if you have a bunch of false lashes on but sill gives that long defined look. 
Revlon Candy Apple Lip Butter - HERE
No.7 Stay Perfect Tranquil Rose - HERE
Both of these lipsticks have been in my bag with me wherever I'm going.
Beautiful colours, moisturizing & long lasting.
I just love love love them!


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 100 Ivory - HERE
Revlon Nearly Naked 120 Vanilla - HERE
I couldn't choose between both these foundations .
The Wake Me Up foundation does exactly what it says on the bottle, It gives you that lovely 'I'm awake' kind of shine, as if you've had that perfect nights sleep that you wished you actually had. Good coverage and long wear. Big thumbs up from Chloë.
The Nearly Naked Foundation is defiantly a spring/summer kind of foundation for those days when it's hot outside (if the UK ever gets past this darn phase of rain, snow and cold weather) and want some coverage but don't want anything heavy on your face. It has light coverage and blends well. I feel this foundation applies best for me either using my fingers or the Real Techniques expert face brush


TRESemmé No Frizz Argan Oil -
I have wrote a separate post about this product
CLICK HERE to see this post

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste and Max Booster -  HERE &   HERE
Since using this toothpaste and max booster I have seen an improvement in my teeth. Coffee, Tea & Fizzy drinks are all things I stopped drinking/cut down on for so long but I've noticed lately I'm drinking a lot more of these drinks which I know is really not good my teeth. But using this advance white toothpaste has helped with teeth staining from my bad caffeine drinking habit's.. Naughty Chloë!

Garnier Moisture Match Combination to Oily Skin - HERE
I must start off by saying the texture of this creme felt quite weird the first couple times using this but I quite like it now. I don't use this creme all over my face like a regular moisturizer I generally target the places on my face that are more oily than others like my forehead, around my nose and chin due to these being the places that I need the most mattifiying effect. So far in the short space of time this product has been out I am really enjoying it. 


Impulse Loving Words Body Spray -  HERE
Oh my. I could sit and smell this sent all day. I'm not too sure how to describe this smell except it's florally goodness. I bought this some time last year and it got lost in the back of the cupboard and forgotten about but I'm so glad I came across it again. If you're in Boots or Superdrug you must smell this fragrance. Truly Delish!


Non Beauty Favourites - 




Malteasters - These just had to be added as
a favourite this month. I've been stocking
up before they stop selling these after
Easter. Honestly, they're AMAZING!


Infinity Bracelet - HERE
Claddagh Bracelet (Irish traditional symbol meaning love, friendship
& loyalty) - HERE










              What beauty/non beauty products do you have for March?
Let me know!
Adios Amigos x

TWITTER: HERE
INSTAGRAM: HERE
PINTEREST: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment