Sunday 24 March 2013

Musical Sundays

Howdy Dudes & Dudettes


As I was a in search for a song on Youtube I got to thinking about a post I could do, maybe make it into a regular post. I was snooping through my Youtube history and I came across some awesome songs I haven't listened to in a while from famous bands and also unknown/unsigned bands. As a lover of music I've been to see many concerts and live gigs over the years and my music varies from Rock, Dance, Country, Pop & Irish music. I would generally listen to almost everything.


Listed below are some of the songs I am currently listening a lot, some old some new.
Enjoy!




Leave me some songs that you're listening to at the moment. I LOVE to hear new music.. or discover some classic oldies too! :)

My Links:
Twiter: HERE
Facebook: HERE
Pinterest: HERE

Adios Amigos x


No comments:

Post a Comment