Monday 15 April 2013

Mini Haul


I went to Superdrug & Boots recently and I thought I would share some of the things I had bought.

Revlon Photoready Foundation - Vanilla here
Revlon Photoready Primer - here
Sally Hansen Maximum Nail Growth polish - here
Cutex Nail polish remover - here
Soap and Glory Flake Away here
No 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick - Coral Rose here
Seche Vite Fast Dry top coat - here
Real Techniques Stippling Brush - here

Have you tried any of the things mentioned? Did you like them? 
Let me know x



5 comments:

  1. I have a Stipple Brush from ELF but I found that the hair from it (I don't know their real name) kept falling out when I used it !:-( Do you get that problem with that brush?
    Toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I've just recently bought a Fan Brush from ELF, I hope this doesn't happen with mine!
    No I've had no problems with my brush so far, I'm really really like it! I have a few other Real Techniques brushes and they're starting to become my favourite! I've never had any problems with the brush bristles :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee whizz! I reallyreally wish Boots would open in Malaysia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious to hear your thought on the Revlon foundation. Love Sally Hansen goodies! x

    P.S. I am currenly hosting a beautiful giveaway on my blog - do come and take part, of you like the prize, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably do a review once I've had a chance to wear it for a while.
      Check back in a while and maybe I'll have done one :) x

      Delete