Wednesday 10 April 2013

No.7 Cleansing Face Brush

No.7 Cleansing face brush - HERE

I've been looking for a good cleansing face brush for a few months and it seemed that every one I found would have cost an arm and a leg.. so expensive! I really enjoy using a lot of No.7 products and since this brush was not on the extremely expensive side I thought I would give it a whirl. This Brush retails at £24.95 but I had a £5 off voucher for No.7 so this product only cost me £19.95..hurray! It comes with 1 cleansing brush head and includes batteries. You can buy the cleansing brush heads separately for £8 but again I had a £5 off voucher so it only cost me £3.
 It is recommended that you change the brush after 3-4 months but me personally I would change after 1 1/2-2 months due to using it on a regular basis. If you shop in boots frequently you will know that a lot of the time they will give you a voucher for No.7 products at the till when you're paying and honestly last year I use to throw them away with my receipts thinking I would never ever use them but my gosh I would have saved so much money using them.

How I use it: 2-3 times a week
I take my eye make up off using Nivea Visage cleansing wipes for sensitive skin
Dampen my face 
I use my No 7 Foaming Cleanser concentrating on my forehead, cheeks and chin - avoiding your eyes and mouth at all costs.. it doesn't taste too good!
Then using my Cleansing face brush I will use the first of 2 speeds and gently massage the cleanser into my face for 1 minute and then using the second speed I will cleanse for 30 seconds.
I then wash away the cleanser using my face cloth and warm water in a patting motion.

Results - I feel this removes all the dirt and make up off my face leaving it feeling cleansed, smooth, clean and fresh. 
It doesn't leave my face feeling dry or irritated, it unblocks my pores and doesn't leave my face looking shiny (which is something I really dislike).
What cleansing brushes have you used? Where they worth the money?

Adios Amigos x

TWITTER: HERE
INSTAGRAM: HERE
PINTEREST: HERE

2 comments:

  1. I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, it would be wonderful if you checked it out :) http://meganlr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, now following you. You can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete