Saturday 20 April 2013

Small E.L.F Haul



Firstly I apologise for the bad quality of the photos, they captured fine but seemed to loose quality once I uploaded them to this post.

I quite enjoy buying from the ELF website, it's easy, convenient, reasonably priced and there is so much to choose from. There has never been anything I've bought from here that I've been really disappointed with. To be honest I don't have the highest expectation for some products due to the pricing but usually I'm fairly surprised. by the quality.

What I bought:
Fan Brush - £3.75 here
*Translucent High Definition Powder - £6.00 here
Baked Eyeshadow - Enchanted - £3.75 here
*Clear Eyebrow & Lash Mascara here
Eyebrow Kit - £3.75 here



* Ive used the High definition powder before which I mentioned in my Empties post here & also the Clear Eyebrow & lash mascara which I have used for a couple years, I've never used the lash mascara because I'm not quite sure why you would use it but I use the eyebrow gel almost every day.

Do you like to buy from ELF? Do you like the quality?
If you have anything you would recommend me to buy then let me know.

Adios Amigos x

1 comment:

  1. I love e.l.f.! I really want that hd powder :)

    ReplyDelete