Wednesday 17 April 2013

What It Means To Me

The top picture I took in Northern Ireland, summer 2011
I know a lot of people have quotes that they live by or just really love and I am no exception. I could sit and read quotes all day long and be quite content. I have a few quotes that stick out to me as being my 'favourite' or that mean something to me in some way. I wrote a post about some of my favourite quotes a while back, you can check that out here if you like. 
I chose this quote above mainly because it's very true. 'We cannot control the wind, but we can direct the sail'. I'm sure many people have different ideas as to what this quote means to them as most quotes do but for me this is what it means.
  • Surround yourself with people who will point you in the right direction as sometimes life may have its ups and downs.
  • You may experience some bumps along the way to your destination but keep your eye on the goal you will eventually get there.
  • If you have something worth achieving then go for it, people or life may get in the way sometimes but keep your eye on the finish line and strive to get there.
  • Although you may not think what others are doing is right you can control your own actions.

Share some of your favourite quotes. I'd love to hear them.

Adios amigos x

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog :)
    Now following you on GFC!
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!!! http://little-pennies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete