Monday 13 May 2013

Clothing And Drugstore Haul




As I'm sure many people know, I have slight addiction to Soap & Glory and Aussie products, I just can't seem to get enough. I trotted on into Boots & Superdrug, not needing to buy anything, and came out with these lovely little goodies.

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed - Deep Pore Detox Mask - here
Around 2 years ago I bought this face mask, I really enjoyed using it and the results it gave, I then completely forgot about it and found it again when I was moving to the UK. I used up the last of the tube and I thought it was about time I repurchased this mask. I will give a complete review once I've refreshed my mind of the wonders of this detoxifying mask.
Soap & Glory Foam Call - Bath and Shower washhere
These body washes are also not something new to me, I've used 'Clean on me' for so long and I thought it was about time I gave a different shower cream a chance. - Pepperminty goodness, It smells deeeelish!
Soap & Glory Dr Spot - Invisible spot fighting gel -here
I think I'm going to be buying Spot treatment gels/creams until I've bought every single one in the world, I just can't seem to find 'THE ONE'. So.. here I go with another product that claims it has 'magical powers to clear my skin of every blemish and leave it looking marvelous'. 
Aussie Mega Shampoohere
My first impression of this bottle was 'Bog standard shampoo' 'nothing too exciting' and my guesses were right. This shampoo is just your everyday basic cleaning hair shampoo, which at the moment I think my hair needs a rest from all these products and build up. My hair just needs a nice cleansing.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - Luscious Long Deep Treatmenthere
I've just finished up my Luscious Long Shampoo by Aussie which I've loved using, Although I'd never seen this conditioner before and thought I might as well give it a whirl. I like the shampoo so much I hope this conditioner matches up!

For many months I've been eyeing up this Miss Selfridge Peplum Mac, at first I didn't want to spend so much money on a coat but after so long of thinking about it I caved in and spend the £65.00 and my gosh I'm so happy with it! - here 
I trotted into Gilly Hicks.. my favouite place to buy underwear.. TMI?.. and although I didn't find any underwear I did find this beautiful turquoise polka dot shirt on-sale from £40 to £13.99! - here

I love seeing what other people have bought, a tad nosey? Yes! Let me know if you have done any hauls so I can check them out.
Chloë x

2 comments:

  1. I just visited Gilly Hicks for the first time last week! Such a cute little store. Cute finds!

    x http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww soo stunning, love your coat!!

    wish we had stores like this in South Africa,

    xx

    http://canvasfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete